Has Your Home Been Damaged or Destroyed by The Colorado Wildfires?
If this natural disaster has impacted you or someone you love? It can be extremely difficult to move on from an event that has had such a significant impact on your life, family, and livelihood. If you have lost your home and are wondering what your options are. We’d love to hear from you and assist you in getting your new home completed and you and your family settled in as soon as possible.
The reality is, due to the shortage of material and labor, many post-wildfire home rebuilding projects take years to complete. And even temporary rental housing is hard to find. But because of our in-house manufacturing, we are able to deliver your new home within about a year, allowing you to focus on the many other priorities you are juggling. We’d be honored to be a part of your efforts to rebuild your life.
Why Choose Zook Cabins for Your Home…
Zook Cabins is one of the top Log Cabin builders in the United States. When you buy a Zook Cabin you are buying a prefab, Modular Log Home that is expertly built by our Amish craftsmen. The modular home is then delivered to your property. Our Modular Homes are prefabricated in our manufacturing facility this allows us to maximize efficiency and offer a high-quality building at an affordable cost. With only the best materials used in the building process, these cabins are built to withstand the elements for years to come.
Other benefits of a Zook Cabin…
- Completely Customizable – We can take your ideas, combine them with our prefab modular homes, and customize a floor plan that best suits your needs.
- Quick Turnaround – With the shortage of materials in the USA and labor in the Colorado area, our pre-built homes are the perfect solution. Because our homes are built in a manufacturing facility, our turn around time is significantly less than a on-site build. Usually, within a year.
- Saves Money – Rather than having your home built over several years, with winter delays and the damages snow and ice have on any area of your house that is exposed to the elements. At Zook Cabins we pre-build your modular home in our shop to save you time and money.
- State-approved & Inspected – Our modular home builder’s license means that all of the inspections necessary for our modular log cabins are already done. You will not have to have a local inspector go through your building and inspect your framing, plumbing, and wiring. The only thing your local inspector will need to inspect will be your foundation and the attachment of your building to the foundation.
- High Quality – We strive to use the finest materials and hire excellent Amish carpenters to build each of our modular homes. You will be impressed with the quality that these modular homes have to offer.
Needing a Temporary Housing Solution?
Are you looking for a short-term housing solution while figuring out your long-term plans?
With the amount of damaged or destroyed homes from the Marshall fire in Boulder and the East Troublesome fire Grand county, even temporary rental accommodations can be hard to find at times.
Our Park Model Homes offer the ideal turn-key, temporary housing solution, with the possibility of earning extra money as an airbnb or guest home when you’ve moved on to bigger and better things. And while some homes take years to build, you will generally have your Park Model Home in around six months.
The Zook Cabin Process
1. Request a Quote – Fill out our quote form and a Zook Cabins representative will contact you, to clarify or change any selections you made while filling out the quote form. You can also contact us if you have any questions about Zook Cabins.
2. Design – You have the luxury of working with a well-experienced Log Cabin designer to achieve the Log Cabin home you have been dreaming of. Our Log Cabin designer will step you through the design and architectural process.
3. Site Preparation – Preparing your property for the installation of your modular home is not something we do for you. We do give you a detailed checklist of what all the site preparation will entail (View our Site Preparation page). With helpful hints and a Zook Cabins team that is always here to answer all your questions, preparing your property won’t look so big after all.
4. We Build and Inspect It – You can have the confidence that your Zook Cabin is built to the highest quality. Our Amish craftsmen are highly experienced and very efficient in modular home building. We build all of our modular homes in the controlled environment of our shop and throughout the course of the build, a third-party inspector comes in to inspect the various components of each build. This allows us to provide you with a building that meets all state and local building requirements. When the building arrives at your location, all the inspections for the building itself are complete. Local inspectors will have to check your site foundation and the connection of your house to the foundation before it can be considered ready to move in.
5. Delivery – Show up and watch the finishing touches being put on your Log Cabin. Whether we are installing your house to the prepared foundation or we are adding the porch to your home, this is a stress-free process for you. Within approximately 2 weeks of the delivery of your modular home, you can move in!
Log Cabin Designs
Timberline Modular Log Cabin
The Timberline Modular Log Cabin model and is ready to serve as a prized gem anywhere in the plains or the mountainous peaks. Depending on the layout, this model provides anywhere from 1,172 to 2,346 square feet of living area and features a spacious two-story front room that adds a sense of awe to your cabin layout.
Sunset Ridge Modular Cabin
The majestic beauty of the Timber Frame gable porch is sure to seize your attention. You quickly realize that this Log Cabin redefines what you thought of a modular log home. The Sunset Ridge Log Home exuberates high-quality Amish craftsmanship through its immaculate exterior finish and superior attention to detail.
Canyon Lodge Log Cabin
This is our first log cabin home that comes with a full second floor and a large vaulted ceiling great room complete with the beautiful vista glass. The Canyon Lodge checks all the boxes when it comes to aesthetic appeal with the large gable porch, a-frame dormers, and a prowl roof on the great room part of the Lodge, we know what it takes to make a log cabin that will stand out.
Glacier Log Cabin
The Glacier Log Cabin comes standard with a half loft. The other half of the Glacier is a vaulted ceiling that expands above the great room and has the large vista glass on the gable end. This allows for a substantial amount of natural light to pour into the living room/ kitchen area, creating a large open feel that is a perfect space for family and friends to gather.
Modern Cabin Designs
Homestead Modern Cabin
Are you ready to meet a perfect combination of rustic, chic, contemporary, and country in one stunning modern home? If so, may we introduce our latest modern cabin home, The Homestead! Your modern farmhouse home!
Woodland Modern Cabin
Does your taste for a new home involve more modern grandeur than rustic charm? Perhaps you adore log cabin homes, yet something about them does not quite click with your taste. You love the majesty of wood, yet you do not want to feel like you live inside a tree… Say hello to the Woodland Modern Cabin.
About Zook Cabin’s
Zook Cabins is a family-owned and operated business that is intent on putting you, our customer, first. For 15+ years now we have been building prefab, Modular Log Cabins. We are very intent on making the Log Cabin buying experience a smooth and joyful experience. While originally starting in Pennsylvania we are aggressively expanding our reach across the United States. With quality core values, stellar customer service, and a valued reputation, Zook Cabins is the perfect Amish modular home builder you are looking for to build your dream home!
We believe that Zook Cabins is a smart choice for your new modular home. Request a free, to-the-penny cabin quote below. If you want to learn more about Zook Cabins, read our customer reviews, to see what the Zook Cabins community has to say.