Note “Full Package Price” on our website is priced as a Modular Log Home & will include these standard features.
Your New Log Home is going to come complete with a full set of engineered certified plans.
Each of our insulated prefab cabins for sale gets the same special attention and we don’t take shortcuts. As custom home builders, we understand that everyone has different needs and desires when it comes to their personal Modular Log Home so we specialize in customizing your home to your needs.
Here is a list of our “Standard” log cabin construction details – however please remember that with your new home we will need to get the exact address where the cabin is to be delivered and we actually check with the local codes on what the residential structure needs to be built up to to pass local codes.
- 2×10 floor joists @ 16″ on-center to be set on Customers Crawl Space or Full Basement
- ¾ tongue & groove sub-floor glued & nailed to joists
- Pressure treated porch decking (composite decking upgrade available)
- 2×6 framed exterior walls – studs spaced 16″ on-center
- Walls sheathed with 7/16″ OSB and house wrapped
- White Pine tongue & groove log siding
- Round log spindle railings on porches
- Two coats of exterior sealer applied in factory
- Insulated windows with low-e/argon glass (0.32 u-factor)
- Insulated fiberglass 6-panel entrance door
- 2×10 roof rafters @ 16″ on-center or engineered trusses @ 24″ on-center
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing with felt paper above
- Lifetime GAF/Elk architectural shingle roof (steel roof is optional)
- Vented eaves and ridge
- Wall Insulation: R-19
- Ceiling Insulation: R-30 or R-38 (depending on roof system)
If you would like more information on what is included in your Modular Log home versus the items that you are responsible for – click here