5 Pitch (High Roof) Garages
Is the location where you want to put your new log cabin garage too tight for our modular log garage? Or, you are thinking of a bigger size than what we offer? Our PREFAB 5 Pitch High Roof Garage is definitely the answer then. Along with our long list of standard features that our modular log garages have to offer, these prefab high roof garage kits also gives you these distinctive features: no center modular support wall, larger garage doors, higher roof pitches, attic space, and higher side walls.
The way that it works is simple:
- Our skilled Amish carpenters prefab your side walls in our shop and bring them out in completed sections loaded on a trailer.
- Next our crew comes out with the prefab garage package and sets the walls on-site.
- Then we set roof trusses and finish the roof sheathing and shingles (or metal) to complete the project.
Depending on the size of the prefab garage, our crew can still be in and out in a matter of 1 to 3 days. You’ll have more options, with less restrictions, and be able to design your own prefab custom garage however you’d prefer with our 5 Pitch High Roof Garage kits.
Basic Construction Info:
- Standard Features:
- COLOR —
- TRIM —
- ROOF —
- Built to customer’s concrete pad
- Pressure Treated Sill Plate with Insulator
- 2×4 wall studs 16″OC
- 8′ Sidewalls
- 1/2″ Smartside Wood Siding Finishes the Exterior OR
- Optional (Board & Batten) OR
- Optional (Log Siding)
- 2- 9×7 Steel Prefab Garage Doors:
- 36″ House Door (Solid)
- (4)- 24″X36″ Windows with Screens
- 5-Pitch Pre-engineered Roof Trusses 24″OC
- Hurricane Straps Securing Trusses to Wall
- 1/2″ Wood Sheating
- Tar Paper on Roof
- 30 yr Architectural shingles
- Includes Labor to Build on Site
Please, contact us or give us a call at (610)595-4650 for Garage pricing.