With its rich history and miles of coastline, Delaware is full of experiences and attractions. Its lovely state parks and beaches and quick access to nearby cities make it an ideal weekend getaway. If you’re considering a vacation spot or a new home, a modern cabin in Delaware would be a perfect fit.
Why You Should Consider Park Model Homes In Delaware
Modern prefab cabins offer a unique blend of modern design and rustic highlights that fit perfectly in a variety of places. Whether you choose to place your modern cabin near the beach, in a more rural area, or the suburbs, a modern cabin will blend perfectly.
There are plenty of great areas to place modern cabins in Delaware. Here’s a list of the 3 counties that make up Delaware with links to properties for sale there and 2 great state parks that are perfect locations for park model homes in Delaware.
- Kent County– Kent County is the center county of the state and has a long coastline with the Delaware Bay, and the Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, a coastal area with lots of scenic areas and wildlife.
- New Castle County– The northernmost county in the state, New Castle County is home to the city of Wilmington and is not far from Philadelphia. Further south in the county, you’ll find more rural areas and beautiful state parks.
- Sussex County – Sussex County is located in the southernmost part of the state, and features popular areas like Rehobeth Beach and Fenwick Island State Park. It’s got all you need for your modern cabin in Delaware.
- Trap Pond State Park– One of Delware’s best inland state parks, this area features plenty of recreation opportunities and scenic spots. For the perfect vacation spot, build your modern cabin near here.
- Cape Henlopen State Park Another one of Delaware’s great state parks, this area offers beautiful views of Delaware Bay, as well as close proximity to the popular Rehoboth Beach.
Modern Cabins In Delaware: Top Ways To Use Them
Modern cabins in Delaware can be used in a variety of ways, from personal use to investments. Here are a few of the best ways to use your modern manufactured home in Delaware.
- Vacation Rental – In a state like Delaware, a beautiful vacation rental is a great way to make some extra money on the side. Delaware is near several large cities, so it shouldn’t be a problem getting your vacation rental fully booked.
- Primary Residence – Not only are modern cabins great for vacation homes, but they also make great places to live full-time!
- Vacation Home – If you’re looking for a great building for your own weekend getaway spot, a modern cabin is just what you need.
- Summer Home – The mild climate and nearby coast make Delaware a great spot to spend the summer in a modern cabin.
- Retirement Residence – A new prefab modern cabin, with its low maintenance and single-story design, is a great place to live out your retirement.
Modern Cabins In Delaware: 3 Common Questions
A modern prefab home in Delaware is a big investment, so you’ll probably have a lot of questions before you purchase one. Here are a few of the more common questions we get about modern cabins.
Are Modern Prefab Cabins Durable?
Like any other building, the durability of a prefab cabin depends largely on the methods and materials used. However, there are several ways in which a prefab cabin is actually superior to a traditionally built house.
First, prefab cabins are built in a controlled environment, which makes it less likely that there will be errors in construction. Prefab cabins are often built more precisely, making them more air-tight and durable over the long haul.
What Are The Benefits Of A Prefab Cabin?
Along with build quality, there are a number of other benefits to prefab buildings. Because they are built in a controlled environment, the builders are able to construct them more efficiently and on a tighter timeline. This brings down costs and the build time.
Another benefit to prefab homes is the amount of site time needed for construction. Instead of building the entire building on the site of the home, most of it is built at a manufacturing site and delivered and set up when finished. This makes prefab homes ideal for remote locations that require hours of driving time simply to get to the home site.
How Much Do Modern Cabins Cost?
The cost of prefab cabins will vary quite a bit, but its the price can range from around $160,000 for a 24×36 ranch cabin to around $470,000 for a nearly 3,000-square-foot modern farmhouse cabin.
Hear what Other Customers Say about Our Cabins
Other Customer Project Stories
However you like to enjoy the state of Delaware, we have a cabin for you. Modern cabins in Delaware could be the perfect choice for your next home, vacation spot, or investment property. Feel free to reach out to us to get all of your questions answered about our modern manufactured homes in Delaware, or check out the other models we have.
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."