The Rockwood Luxury Park Model Photo Gallery
Alternate Window Package Available
Ask about the alternate Window Package for the Rockwood Park Model. This package adds windows to the other side of the Rockwood living area making for beautiful panoramic views.
Standard Features Of The Rockwood Park Model
RVIA Seal (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
40-year Warranty 28 Gauge Black Metal Roof
Natural Slate Shadow Flooring w / NovaShield Urethane Finish
Aeris Series Windows & Black 36” Heritage Single Entrance Door
7 ft. Length of Textured Strata Cabinetry in Graphite
All Plumbing Included with Waterlines in Walls for Colder Climates
The Rockwood Luxury Park Model Home Specifications
- 11’9” x 34’ Rockwood Park Model = 399 sq.ft.
- 6’ Built in Deck with Composite Deck Boards, Integrated Roof Overhang with Exposed Cedar Beams and Black Metal Railing
- Black Textured Heritage Panel Metal Roof
- Select Tight Knot Cedar Siding with Premium Penofin Ebony oil sealer
- RVIA Seal (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
- Floors constructed of 2”×6” joists spaced 16” on center with 3⁄4” OSB subfloor
- Walls 2”×4” studs 16” on center with 7/16” OSB and Hydrogap Drainable house wrap and window/seam tape
- 2”×6” roof trusses, 16” on center with 7/16” OSB sheathing and roofing underlayment
- Pella Impervia Series Windows, Black Interior & Black Exterior
- ProVia Smooth fiberglass entry door with full glass & Pella sliding door
- Insulation: Walls/floors/ceiling R21 closed cell spray foam
- Engineered wood plank flooring (waterproof)
- Walls finished in 1⁄2” C2 birch plywood, primed and painted
- Ceiling finished with pine tongue & groove boards, primed and painted
- Wood beams on ceiling in Living Room
- Smooth flat panel interior doors
- Wardrobe cabinet in bedroom
- Flat 1×3 Interior trim, primed and painted
Kitchen & Bath Features:
- Birch cabinets with flat panel doors and drawer fronts, with full extension soft close drawers, and soft close doors
- Quartz countertop in the kitchen with waterfall edge
- Single bowl 22” stainless steel sink
- 2 burner electric cooktop
- Microwave with cabinet above cooktop
- Apartment size under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Floating wood shelves with hidden brackets
- Premium large format tile accent wall behind kitchen
- Delta premium faucets in all locations (Matte Black)
- Exhaust fan in bathroom above shower
- Floating vanity with Quartz countertop
- Bath hardware, towel ring/towel bar/ TP holder/ hooks
- 4’ Acrylic shower base and tile wall surround
- Glass shower door
- Matte black metal corner shelf in shower
- Elongated comfort height toilet
- Mechanical closet with storage
- Rheem 20 Gallon Electric water heater
- Tamper resistant receptacles spaced throughout the house
- 100 AMP panel with conduit for multiple direct connection options
- Dual head LG mini split units (9k per head)
- LED Exterior wall sconce at front door and sliding door (x3)
- 2 exterior outlets
- Life safety kit in each home includes Smoke/CO2 detectors and fire extinguisher
- Recessed WAC LED lights throughout home
- LED pendant above vanity
The Rockwood Luxury Park Model Home Floor Plan
The Rockwood Luxury Park Model Home comes with a full bedroom, kitchen, great room and beautiful deck.
You can find more details and floor plans below.
400 finished sq.ft. · 1 Bedroom(s) · 1 Bathroom(s) · End Porch
Our Pricing Includes Delivery!
Delivery, set-up, and crane charges are included. All floor plans are customizable, so let your cabin project manager know what personal touch you would like to incorporate. With Zook Cabins you won’t have any worries…just a lot more time enjoying your new home and making new memories for years to come!
Luxury Living & Kitchen Area
The great room features three large picture windows that elegantly trace the angle of the roofline. Pella glass patio doors, paired with an overhead transom window flawlessly blends the indoor and outdoor space together while providing easy access to your deck.
The kitchen is not just a space; it’s an experience in itself. Wall to counter wood-look tile meets quartz countertops with a waterfall edge and sit atop custom built birch cabinets. The Rockwood is equipped with an under counter refrigerator/freezer and an over-the-range microwave.
Luxury Park Model Home Bed & Bath Area
Step around the corner and experience the beauty of the glass enclosed tiled shower. Featuring a floating vanity with quartz countertop.
Just a short stroll down the hallway from the living area lies the primary bedroom. Here, a generously-sized wardrobe closet offers ample room to stow away your belongings, ensuring everything finds its rightful place.
Luxury Park Model Home Deck
A great way to expand your living space is by blending the living space with the great outdoors. Simple step through the patio doors and enjoy the beauty of nature from 6 ft deck that spans the front of this park model. The cantilevered roof covers the porch area, making the deck an all weather gathering place.
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."