Looking for a quality park model home in New Jersey? At Zook Cabins, we don’t stop with the bare minimum. Combining luxury and affordability, we design and craft each park model home in New Jersey according to your specifications. You are the key to the building process. Thinking of adding a certain specification? A park model home should feel like home. Dream it. We’ll be sure to build it.
Our New Jersey Park Model Home Styles
Let’s face it. You need a park model home to be both legal and safe. At Zook Cabins, we are sure to craft each park model according to ANSI A119.5 code. Covering over 500 safety requirements is wonderful, but we don’t stop there. From a kitchen with appliances to a wrap around porch, we create a homey, inviting vibe in your park model home. Truth is, once you’re settled inside, you may never want to leave.
Our completed builds
Do I need a permit for a park model home in New Jersey?
Because our park model homes in New Jersey are built according to the ANSI A119.5 code, you don’t have to worry about legalities. However, if you plan to move your park model home, you will have to obtain a permit. We recommend that you reach out to your local building department.
New Jersey Park Model Home: FAQs
What will you do with your Park Model home?
Other Customer Project Stories
Ideal Locations for Your Park Model Home in New Jersey
Perhaps you just need a bit of inspiration for your new park model home in New Jersey. We understand decision fatigue. So, it’s our hope that this list of destinations within New Jersey will ignite your imagination.
- Cape May County. Ever feel the pull of the ocean? With the wind rustling your hair and sand massaging your toes, the shores of Cape May offer a prime spot for your park model home.
- Burlington County: Home to the Wharton State Forest and sections of the New Jersey Pinelands National Reserve, Burlington County offers great places to enjoy nature. With a park model home nearby, you’ll be surrounded by endless opportunities for natural therapy.
- Atlantic County: Offering beachside views, a park model home in Atlantic County would bring some ocean therapy to your life.
- Ocean County: With miles of coastline which provide a great location for a park model home, Ocean County also offers amazing attractions such as the Six Flags amusement park.
- Monmouth County: From sweeping beach views to picturesque lighthouses, this county has much to offer. Its proximity to New York City makes it a great area to place a park model home and use it as a short term rental.
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."