The A-Frame Park Model is 13.5 ft wide x 30 ft long and is built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards and comes with an RVIA Seal.
A-Frame Modular Home Photo Gallery
Standard Features Of The A-Frame Park Model
RVIA Seal (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
Matte black corrugated metal roof and siding (AB Martin)
Floors constructed of 2×6 joists spaced 16” on center with ¾” OSB subfloor
ProVia Smooth fiberglass entry door with full glass, custom tempered glass with aluminum frame for A-frame
Birch cabinets with flat panel doors and drawer fronts, with full extension soft close drawers, and soft close doors and Laminate countertops in Kitchen
Full wired, plumbed, and insulated to meet ANSI 119.5 Standards
The A-Frame Park Model Home Specifications
- 13’8”x30’ A-Frame Style Park Model = 400 sq.ft.
- Matte black corrugated metal roof and siding (AB Martin)
- Select Tight Knot Cedar accents with penofin verde natural oil sealer
- RVIA Seal (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
- Floors constructed of 2×6 joists spaced 16” on center with ¾” OSB subfloor
- Walls 2×4 studs 16” on center with 7/16” OSB and continuous house wrap and window/seam tape
- 2×6 roof trusses 16” on center with 7/16 OSB sheathing and roofing underlayment
- Paradigm Black Vinyl 8300 series windows
- ProVia Smooth fiberglass entry door with full glass
- Custom tempered glass with aluminum frame in living room A-frame and picture window in bedroom
- Insulation: Walls/floors/ceiling R21 closed cell spray foam
- Luxury vinyl Plank flooring
- Walls and ceiling finished in ½” C2 birch plywood, primed and painted
- Smooth flat panel interior doors X2
- Large Wardrobe cabinet in bedroom for luggage or closet pace
- Flat 1×3 window trim, primed and painted
- Dimmable Hafele LED strip lights framing interior of living room A-frame window
- Birch cabinets with flat panel doors and drawer fronts, with full extension soft close drawers, and soft close doors
- Laminate countertop in the kitchen
- Single bowl 22” stainless steel sink
- 2 burner electric cooktop
- Microwave with cabinet above cooktop
- Apartment size under counter fridge
- Small eating nook next to kitchen cabinets
- Delta premium faucets in all locations
- Exhaust fan in bathroom above shower
- Floating vanity with laminate top
- Bath hardware, towel ring/towel bar/ TP holder/ 2 hooks
- 5’ fiberglass Tub shower combo
- Rheem 20 Gallon Electric water heater
- Tamper resistant receptacles spaced throughout the house
- 100 AMP panel with conduit for multiple direct connection options
- Dual head Samsung mini split units 9k per head
- Outdoor light at front door
- 2 exterior outlets
- Life safety kit in each home includes Smoke/CO detectors and fire extinguisher
- Dimmable Hafele LED strip lights framing interior and exterior of living room A-frame window
- Recessed WAC lights throughout home
- Bath pendant above vanity
- Wall mount light above kitchen sink
The A-Frame Park Model Home Floor Plan
The simple, but luxurious, floor plan on the A-Frame provides you with a master bedroom, a great room that includes a kitchen and a living area, plus you get a large bathroom with a tub/shower.
You can find more details and the A-Frame modular home floor plans below.
400 finished sq.ft. · 1 Bedroom(s) · 1 Bathroom(s) · No Porch Porch
Our Pricing Includes Delivery!
Delivery, set-up, and crane charges are included. All floor plans are customizable, so let your cabin project manager know what personal touch you would like to incorporate. With Zook Cabins you won’t have any worries…just a lot more time enjoying your new home and making new memories for years to come!
Exterior Of The A-Frame Park Model Home
This exterior of the A-Frame park model can only be described as a sleek, modern home. The exterior is covered with Matte black corrugated metal roofing, and select cedar siding. The windows are from the 8300 series or Paradigm black vinyl windows, and ProVia full-glass entry door.
The front door is set along the side of this park model, with a perfect inset providing a bit of protection from the elements as you enter.
One of the most outstanding features of this incredible A-Frame modular home is the amount and size of the windows throughout the home. From the picture window in the bedroom, to the huge window spanning the entire front of the house, there is natural light a’plenty.
Living Area Of The A-Frame Park Model
The interior is finished with the highest quality materials. This includes luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, C2 birch painted plywood on the walls and ceiling, and flat 1×3 window trim. The living room might be the signature room of this home. This includes the A-frame cathedral ceiling and the large picture window on the gable end. The built-in corner couch is situated in a way that gives a great view out the front.
The kitchen is built with birch cabinets, flat panel doors and drawer fronts, and full-extension, soft closed drawers. The kitchen also includes an electric cooktop, microwave, and under-counter fridge. Plus a cozy eating nook, by the kitchen, with a view.
The A-Frame Park Model Bedroom & Bath
Step back the hall and you’ll come to the bedroom and bath of this A-Frame park model home. The bedroom includes a large wardrobe cabinet for luggage or closet space, and of course, space for a bed. There is also a large picture window in the bedroom providing plenty of natural light and lets you wake up with a view.
The bathroom of the A-Frame modular home includes everything you could want, including a 5’ fiberglass tub and shower combo with an overhead exhaust fan and a floating vanity with a luxury stone countertop.
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."