The Studio Log Stack Park Model is a comfortable 400 square feet log-stack cabin and is built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards and comes with an RVIA Seal.
Studio Log Park Model Gallery
Standard Features Of The Studio Park Model
RVIA Seal (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
28 Gauge 40 Year Heritage Metal Roof
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Bronze Insulated Double Pane Horizontal Sliding Aluminum Windows
Birch Wood Cabinets, Laminate Countertop
All Plumbing Included with Water Lines in Walls for Colder Climates
The Studio Log Park Model Specifications
- 13’8” x 30’ Cabin Style Park Model = 400 sq.ft.
- Heavy Duty Trailer Frame, Detachable Hitch
- 28 Gauge – corrugated metal roof
- Solid Log Frame Built
- 6’ Covered Porch Deck
- 6” Overhangs
- R-19 Floor and Roof Insulation
- Park model certification – PWA (our Park Models are built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards)
- Floors constructed of 2×6 joists spaced 16” on center with ¾” OSB subfloor
- KC Aluminum windows
- Fiberglass entry door
- Luxury vinyl Plank flooring
- Natural T&G Knotty Pine Solid Log Walls & Ceiling
- Custom Solid Wood Bathroom Door
- Flat 1×3 window trim, Natural
- 42” Ceiling Fan
Kitchen and Bath Features:
- Birch cabinets with flat panel doors and drawer fronts, with full extension soft close drawers, and soft close doors Laminate countertop in the kitchen
- Single bowl 22” stainless steel sink
- Microwave with open shelving above cooktop
- Apartment size under counter fridge
- Delta premium faucets in all locations
- Exhaust fan in bathroom above shower
- 5’ fiberglass Tub shower combo
- 26 Gallon water heater
- Tamper resistant receptacles spaced throughout the house
- 100 AMP panel with conduit for multiple direct connection options
- Single LG mini split unit 9000 BTU per head
- Outdoor light at front door
- 2 exterior outlets
- Life safety kit in each home includes Smoke/CO detectors and fire extinguisher
The Studio Park Model Home Floor Plan
The simple floor plan on the Studio provides you a great room that includes a bed, bunk bed, kitchenette and a living area, plus you get a full bathroom with a shower.
You can find more details and the floor plans below.
400 finished sq.ft. · 1 Bedroom(s) · 1 Bathroom(s) · End Porch
Our Pricing Includes Delivery!
Delivery, set-up, and crane charges are included. All floor plans are customizable, so let your cabin project manager know what personal touch you would like to incorporate. With Zook Cabins you won’t have any worries…just a lot more time enjoying your new home and making new memories for years to come!
Relaxing Front Porch Area
Whether you relish early mornings watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee or spend late nights on warm summer evenings playing games with your family, you can partake in all these activities right from the sheltered front porch. The porch provides ample space for indulging in a meal cooked over the fire while immersing yourself in the natural surroundings.
Here, you’ll find all the necessary tools to enjoy the cabin for a weekend. The kitchen comes with a variety of appliances including a 24” over-the-range microwave. This space is beautifully accented with Birch wood kitchen cabinets and laminate countertops. Whatever food you enjoy, this is your space to make your favorite dishes a reality.
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."