Why Choose Zook Cabins for Your Modular Home?
- Completely Customizable – We can take your ideas, combine them with our prefab log cabin models, and customize a floor plan that best suits your needs.
- Saves Time & Money – Rather than waiting for a traditional builder to complete your new home over the course of a year maybe even more. At Zook Cabins we prebuild your cabin in our shop to save you time and money.
- State-approved & Inspected – Our modular home builder’s license means that all the inspections necessary for our modular modern cabins are already done. You will not have to have a local inspector go through your building and inspect your framing, plumbing, and wiring. The only thing your local inspector will need to inspect will be your foundation and the attachment of your building to the foundation.
- High Quality – We strive to use the finest materials and hire excellent Amish carpenters to build each of our modular modern cabin homes. You will be impressed with the quality that these log cabin modular homes have to offer.
Not Your Normal Modular Home
- 2×6″ exterior walls
- Insulation – R21 in walls, R38 in ceiling
- 12” eaves and 10” overhangs
- 10/12 pitch roof
- Provia windows and doors
- LP Smartside siding – mold and termite/insect resistant
- High-quality solid wood cabinetry – dovetail drawers and soft-close hardware
- Customized floor plans
The Zook Modern Cabins are more than just a normal modular home. Built by our expert Amish craftsmen, the Modern Cabins don’t even compare to the normal modular home. Starting with 2×6″ exterior walls all the way to the solid wood cabinetry, The Homestead and Woodland homes are built to last in whatever environment they are presented.
The Homestead screams the ever so popular farmhouse style. With the black trim window frames against the white siding, The Homestead was designed and built to stand out. Enjoy the luxuries of an attached 2 car garage and a full second floor with dormer windows. Built with quality, The Homestead is one of those homes that generations to come, will enjoy.
The Woodland is our very first Modern Mountain Cabin style. With a design focus on natural light, clean lines, tall ceilings, and an uncluttered interior, the Woodland checks all the boxes. The Woodland was built to withstand the harshest of environments in the Colorado mountains or the Midwestern plains. Check out the quality built Modern Mountain cabin today!
The Zook Cabin Process
1. Request a Quote – Fill out our Woodland quote form or The Homestead inquiry form and a Zook Cabins representative will contact you, to clarify or change any selections you made while filling out the forms. You can also contact us if you have any questions about Zook Cabins.
2. Design – You have the luxury of working with a well-experienced Modern Cabin designer to achieve the Modern Cabin home you have been dreaming of. Our Modern Cabin designer will step you through the design and architectural process.
3. Site Preparation – Preparing your property for the installation of your Modern Cabin is not something we do for you. We do give you a detailed checklist of what all the site preparation will entail (View our Site Preparation page). With helpful hints and a Zook Cabins team that is always here to answer all your questions, preparing your property won’t look so big after all.
4. We Build and Inspect It – You can have the confidence that your Modern Cabin is built to the highest quality. Our Amish craftsmen are highly experienced in Modern Cabin building. We build all of our Modern Cabin homes in the controlled environment of our shop and throughout the course of the build, a third-party inspector comes in to inspect the various components of each build. This allows us to provide you with a building that meets all state and local building requirements. When the building arrives at your location, all the inspections for the building itself are complete. Local inspectors will have to check your site foundation and the connection of your log cabin to the foundation before it can be considered ready to move in.
5. Delivery – Show up and watch the finishing touches being put on your Modern Cabin. Whether we are installing your cabin to the prepared foundation or we are adding the porch to your Modern Cabin, this is a stress-free process for you. Within approximately 2 weeks of the delivery of your Modern Cabin, you can move in!
About Zook Cabin’s
Zook Cabins is a family-owned and operated business that is intent on putting you, our customer, first. For 15+ years now we have been building prefab, Modular Log Cabins, and we recently added Modular Modern Cabins. We are very intent on making the Modern Cabin buying experience a smooth and joyful experience. While originally starting in Pennsylvania we are aggressively expanding our reach across the United States. With quality core values, stellar customer service, and a valued reputation, Zook Cabins is the perfect Amish cabin & modular home builder you are looking for to build your dream home!