Alpine Park Model RV Photo Gallery
The Alpine Park Model RV Specifications
- 11×36 Park Model = 396 sq.ft.
- RVIA Seal, built to the ANSI 119.5 Standards
- Trailer: Heavy duty steel, 3-axle chassis with detachable hitch
- Exterior siding: matte black corrugated metal
- Metal Roof: matte black corrugated metal
- 2/12 Pitch roof
- 70lb Snow load roof system
- Cedar rain screen accent with penofin verde natural oil sealer
- 26 Gauge sheet metal on underside of trailer
- Insulation: walls/floors/ceiling R16 closed cell spray foam
- Walls 2×4 studs
- Floors constructed of 2×6 joists spaced 16” on center with ¾” OSB subfloor
- 7/16” OSB wall sheathing
- House wrap
- Pella Impervia series windows and doors. Black exterior/interior color
- (5) Recessed porch lights and (2) GFI exterior outlets
- Water inlet: standard garden hose connection
- Sewer connection (1-main drain, 3” PVC pipe)
- 100 Amp hardwired electrical service
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- All light fixtures, ceiling fan, outlets and switches included
- Dual head ductless mini split units, 9k per head
- Life safety kit in each home includes smoke/CO detectors and fire extinguisher
- Walls and ceiling finished in ½” C2 birch plywood, primed and painted
- Smooth flat panel interior doors
- Flat 1×3 window trim primed and painted
Kitchen & Bath Features:
- Birch kitchen and bathroom cabinets with flat panel doors and drawer fronts, with full extension soft close drawers, and soft close doors
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- 2 burner electric cooktop
- 10 cu. ft. counter-depth refrigerator
- Rheem 20 gallon electric water heater
- 1.6 Cubic ft microwave with cabinet above cooktop
- 4’ fiberglass shower base with tile surround and glass shower door
- Elongated comfort height toilet
- Bathroom exhaust fan
- Matte black AKDY free standing tub
- All plumbing included with water lines in walls for colder climates
- Kitchen sink: single bowl 22” stainless steel sink
- Bathroom sink: white vessel sink
- Delta premium faucets
- Large storage cabinet in bathroom
Alpine Park Model RV Floor Plan
The simple, but luxurious, Alpine floor plan provides you with a master bedroom, a great room that includes a kitchen and a living area, plus you get a large bathroom with a standalone bathtub.
You can find more details and the Alpine floor plans below.
400 finished sq.ft. · 1 Bedroom(s) · 1 Bathroom(s) · Side Porch
Our Pricing Includes Delivery!
Delivery, set-up, and crane charges are included. All floor plans are customizable, so let your cabin project manager know what personal touch you would like to incorporate. With Zook Cabins you won’t have any worries…just a lot more time enjoying your new home and making new memories for years to come!
Exterior Of The Alpine Park Model RV
This park model RV measures in at 11 ft by 36 ft and while not built for size, this tiny home packs a punch well beyond its dimensions. Starting from the top, the Alpine Park Model is protected by a black 28 Gauge Metal Roof that comes with a 40-year Warranty, ensuring your park model home is well protected for years to come. Plus the 3 ft overhang on the front of the park model RV provides that little bit of extra protection from the elements.
The Great Room Of The Alpine Park Model RV
As you step into this Park Model, through the french door, you’ll enter the main living space of this gorgeous Alpine-style home. The front wall of this park model has both glass doors and full length windows on either side of the door, making the room bright and inviting. The beautiful L-shaped kitchen features custom built cabinetry, quartz countertops, a 10 cu.ft. refrigerator and a stove. On the other side of the room is the living area giving you plenty of space for a sofa and your favorite chair. And with the view out of the front windows, the living room will quickly become your favorite place to start your day!
The Alpine Park Model RV Bedroom & Bath
The gorgeous master bedroom has plenty of space for a large bed, and features a large window that fills the room with lots of natural light. On the other end of this luxurious Alpine-style home is the bathroom. The stunning feature of the bath is definitely the large stand-alone bathtub. But combine that with the floor-to-ceiling tiled shower and the matte black finish on tub and fixtures and you’ve got an incredible room. And the best part is the view you get while enjoying a nice hot bath!
What will your cabin story Be?
"…a moment or two later another branch broke, and they began to realize that they had a little company. His father turned around and turned on the flashlight, and there 30′ from their family campfire stood an unexpected visitor…A BEAR…the perfect example of the memories that can be made and shared at the prefab log home."