We are very impressed with the quality of the construction, staining and workmanship, it is AWESOME! It is a beautiful job. It is very difficult to get this type of quality job and it is very apparent that your organization takes great pride in the work that you do.
I also want you to know that we are just as impressed with the way you handle your projects right down to the delivery. Everything was done with accuracy and ease for us. All was top notch.
Denise - NJ
Today we can make your dream a reality by providing you with an "outdoorsman's paradise" at a fraction of the cost of today's log cabins. Our fully assembled log cabins are built in Lancaster County by our Amish carpenters known for their workmanship and attention to every detail. Over the years they have developed a reputation for their outstanding work ethic that is second to none! They are obsessed with every detail from beginning to end…never taking any short cuts! We take great pride in every building that leaves the shop. That's why the owner personally inspects every building to ensure that each measures up to the exceptionally high standards that we have set and our customers appreciate. Our goal is to provide a cabin for you and your family to enjoy and create those memories that will last for generations to come!
We have put tons of time and effort into perfecting our craft and building you the best fully assembled cabin money can buy. We are confident that our construction process is the best around. Take a look at some of the details in the construction of our cabins and if you would like call today (610) 593-4556 to arrange to stop by the shop and see our craftsmen in action. We would be happy to walk you through the shop and give you a firsthand look behind the scenes as we build.
The Building Process from Beginning to End
- It all starts with your order. When you decide to place your order and deposit on the building of your choosing, we place you in our build schedule.
- At this time you will be given an approximate date of completion for your building to come out of the shop. Our craftsmen will then begin building your cabin starting with your 4X4 skids, 2X4 floor joists and your 5/8" subfloor.
- Once your flooring system is complete construction of your walls begins. Your walls are framed and set in place, then your rafters are set.
- While setting the rafters we begin to place your porch posts and rails, then put the sheathing on the roof.
- We then put the house wrap, themoply sheathing and log siding, on each wall.
- Your building is then stained and we back-brush the stain in to give it a beautiful even glow.
- We then put on your shingles, install your windows and shutters and paint and hang your door.
- At this point the shell of you building is complete and we begin to work on the interior which includes running your electric, insulating and finishing your walls and ceiling.
- Then we move to the flooring. Once your interior woodwork is complete, it is sprayed with a polyurethane clear coat and left to dry.
- The last step in finishing your interior is the installation of your bathroom package and kitchenette.
- Your building is now complete and we call you to arrange a date for delivery.
- The building is loaded onto one of our trucks and delivered to your prepared site ready for same day use.
T & G Interior Boards
Trimmed LVL Beam
- 6" Log Siding
- Insulated Walls
- Insulated Windows on Double Wides, Adirondack , Cape Cod
- Optional Insulated Windows on other cabins
- Aluminum Windows on 12' x 14' cabins
- Custom Sizes Available
- Delivered to site ready for same day use
- 2x4 Joist 16" O.C. on 4x4 Foundation
- 2x4 Walls 16" O.C.
- 2x6 Rafter 16" O.C.
- Insulation ~ Floor: R 10-8
- Insulation ~ Walls: R 13
- Insulation ~ Ceiling: R 19
Construction specifications can also be customized.
- If you are looking to place your cabin on a crawl space or a full basement, we can build your cabin with 2X8 or 2X10 floor joists instead of the 4X4 skids and 2X4 floor joists and attach it right to your sill plate.
- Building dimensions can be altered. If you are looking for an odd sized building that may be smaller, larger, or not shown on the price list, we will work with you to design and build that building.
- Upgrades can be made to your rafters and stud walls to increase snow loads and insulating qualities of your cabin.
Each of our buildings gets the same special attention and we don't take shortcuts. Give us a call if you have any questions about the construction of our buildings at (610) 593-4556, or stop in to see for yourself.
Now that you understand how the buildings are constructed check out our cabin styles and see which one is right for you.